Sunday, September 23, 2012

Prologue: In Which I Explain a Thing or Two

  Hello, kind bloggers and blog-readers!

  I've never had a real blog before, assuming Tumblr accounts don't count, so this is all new territory for me. I do have a good amount of experience writing, all of it amateur, but writing nonetheless. I have a dream of being a screenwriter someday, preferably for TV shows, though movies would also do. I'm also really into watching TV shows with great storylines and well-developed characters.

  Naturally, ABC's fantastic drama "Once Upon a Time" has thus come up on my radar. After watching it in a hurried frenzy this past month on my Netflix que, I'm all caught up on Season 1 and eagerly counting down the days until Season 2, which begins next week, September 30th, at 8PM.

 Given that I'm a student, I simply don't have time to review all of the Season 1 episodes, but I do think I shall be able to do nice reviews/recaps (we'll see which one these ramblings turn out more like) for the new episodes of Season 2, complete with my thoughts and theories (along with a good dose of snark!), each week after each episode comes out. I'll probably speculate a lot, so it'll be fun to see if I'm right.

  I'm putting it out here now that I am in no way affiliated with ABC or the makers of Once Upon a Time, and I do not own/have any claim to the show and its ideas and characters. This is purely a reviewing blog done for recreational purposes.

  Looking forward to enjoying Season 2 with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment